How to Make the Best Banana Pudding (Old-fashioned Southern Sweetness) by Donna John
Banana pudding perfection! This recipe can be made in a baking dish, trifle bowl (my favorite way) or even in individual dessert cups.
- 5 - 6 ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 box Nilla Wafers (save a few for garnish)
- 2 small boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large container Cool Whip or whipped cream
Here's how you make it:
- In a bowl, combine the pudding, milk, softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract. Mix well with an electric mixer until completely combined and smooth.
- Layer some Nilla Wafers on the bottom of a 13x9-inch baking dish or trifle bowl.
- Top with some of the sliced bananas.
- Cover with half of the pudding mixture.
- Add a layer of the Cool Whip (optional).
- Add another layer of Nilla Wafers, then bananas, then remaining pudding mixture.
- Top with more Cool Whip.
- Decorate the top with some crushed and whole Nilla Wafers.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Trifle Bowls $9 & Up
Nabisco Nilla Wafers $3 & Up
Sweetened Condensed Milk $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.