The Best Hummus Recipes: This Butternut Squash Hummus Recipe Is Off-the-Charts Good by Donna John
- 1 1/2 cups roasted butternut squash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 garlic cloves
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 - 2 tablespoons water (depends on thickness you desire)
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
Here's how to make it:
- Add all ingredients except hazelnuts to a food processor or blender. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Process until smooth. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Pour into a serving bowl. Drizzle with a little more olive oil, sprinkle with more paprika and garnish with hazelnuts or roast the squash seeds and use those.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Chickpeas $1 & Up
Tahini $3 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
Ground Cumin $3 & Up
Hazelnuts $5 & Up
Pita Chips $3 & Up
Crackers $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.