This Creamy Bourbon Pecan Pie Milkshake Recipe Is the Boozy Way to Enjoy Pecan Pie by Chef Gigi Gaggero, Host of KSCU 103.3 FM LIVE Food Talk Radio S.F. Bay Area
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 piece pecan pie
- 2 scoops butter pecan ice cream or vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk or half and half
- 1 - 2 tablespoons bourbon
Here's how you make it:
- Place everything in the blender and let 'er rip until you have a nice thick creamy shake.
- Top it off with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon and crushed graham crackers.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.