Thanksgiving Boozy Pecan Pie Milkshake Recipe: A Decadent, Creamy Bourbon Milkshake Recipe (Oh, My!) by Chef Gigi Gaggero, Our 30Seconds Resident Chef
Now there's another way to use that pecan pie. You know, the one that's been calling your name. Make a bourbon pecan pie milkshake. Boom! It feels like the holidays, any day. Indulge!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 piece pecan pie
- 2 scoops butter pecan ice cream or vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk or half and half
- 1 - 2 tablespoons bourbon
Here's how you make it:
- Place everything in the blender and let 'er rip until you have a nice thick creamy shake.
- Top it off with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon and crushed graham crackers.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.