Mixed Berry Swirl Frozen Yogurt Recipe: 4-Ingredient Homemade Frozen Yogurt Recipe by Chef Gigi Gaggero, Our 30Seconds Resident Chef
Going out for frozen yogurt with the whole family can really add up financially. Stay home and make your own. The kids will be so excited!
Prep Time: 2 hours
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours
- 4 cups plain yogurt (whole or reduced-fat Greek yogurt 2%)
- 1 cup sugar or sugar substitute (divided)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract, lemon extract or almond extract
- 1 cup mixed berries
Here's how to make it:
- In a medium bowl, mash together raspberries and 1/4 cup sugar. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, 3/4 cup sugar and extract until sugar melts.
- Pour into the freezer can of an ice cream maker. Freeze according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Swirl the berry mixture into the frozen yogurt.
- Remove from the machine and spoon the yogurt into a metal loaf pan. Cover tight and freeze for 1 hour or until firm. To serve, leave yogurt at room temp for a few minutes and slice.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ice Cream Makers $25 & Up
Almond Extract $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Lemon Extract $4 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Sugar Substitute $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.