Easy Infused Oil Recipe: How to Make Flavored Oils in Less Than 10 Minutes by Chef Gigi Gaggero, Our 30Second's Resident Chef
Flavored oils are a must for your pantry. And they’re so easy to make. Try my quick infused oil recipe tonight!
Prep Time: 1 minute
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 6 minutes
Servings: Makes about 1 cup
- 1 cup of your favorite oil
- 1 - 2 teaspoons of your favorite herbs or spices
- 8 garlic cloves, crushed
Here’s how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a saucepan.
- Crush the garlic cloves directly into the oil.
- Add your herbs and spices. (I like to use crushed red pepper flakes, cumin and dry Italian seasoning.)
- Gently heat the oil, stirring, until garlic is crisp and golden brown and the aromatics release their fragrance, about 3 to 5 minutes. (Do not walk away – it goes fast!)
- Cool and store in an airtight container in the fridge up to one month.
How to use it:
- Use to make an upgraded, quick salad dressing.
- Use as your go-to for everyday cooking.
- Serve it with your DIY garlic bread.
- Drizzle over grilled meat and vegetables.
- Top off your grilled pizzas with it.
- Use as a base for other sauces to increase the flavor.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sauce Pans $10 & Up
Oil Dispensers $6 & Up
Cooking Oils $3 & Up
Dried Herbs $3 & Up
Dry Spices $2 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
Dried Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
Ground Cumin $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.