Make Meatballs or Burgers in Minutes With This Easy Recipe! by Jan Mostrom
This delicious and quick recipe can be used for meatballs or burgers – or both! Just make plenty, cook and freeze for a second meal.
- 2 pounds ground meat (I like to use 1/2 turkey breast, 1/2 dark meat)
- 1/3 cup catsup
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- few shakes of Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- spices, to taste
- dash of milk (to bind together)
- chopped tomato (optional)
Here’s how to make them:
- Blend all the ingredients together. (I use my hands.)
- Form into meatballs or patties.
- Bake meatballs at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes (don't overcook!).
For meatballs, place on top of cooked pasta and top with marinara. They keep in fridge for a few days or in the freezer for longer!