Granola Recipes: How to Make Homemade Granola (Who Needs Store Bought?) by Jan Mostrom
You'll never want store-made granola again after you try this easy recipe. And remember, if you want it gluten free, just substitute with GF oats and nuts!
- 5 cups oats
- 3/4 cup grapeseed oil (or coconut or other)
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup slivered almonds (or walnuts, pecans, etc.)
- 1/2 cup flax seeds
- 1 cup dried fruit (cranberries, raisins, apricot pieces, etc.)
Here's how to make it:
- Mix oats, oil, maple syrup and vanilla together well and place on a large cookie sheet lined with parchment paper (not necessary just easier clean up!).
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F, stirring well every 10 minutes.
- For the last 10 minutes of baking, add the flax seeds.
- When browned to your liking, remove from oven and sprinkle with cinnamon and add the dried fruit.
Top with your favorite berries and yogurt and enjoy your healthy and homemade breakfast!
These products from Amazon.com will make it easier to make your homemade granola:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.