Homemade Granola Recipe: This Granola Recipe Is a Healthy Breakfast or After-school Snack by Tiffany Zook
Making granola is a great way to get your kids in the kitchen. They can invent their own combinations.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Servings: Makes about 3 cups
- 1 cup pepitas
- 1/4 cup flax and chia blend
- 2 cups oats
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil (liquid state)
- 1/2 cup honey, maple syrup or agave (or mix it up)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- optional dried fruit mix-ins: dried cranberries, dried figs, dried coconut, dried cherries, raisins, tropical fruit mix
Here's how to make it:
- Mix all ingredients together and spread on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 250 degrees F for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool. When cool, mix in your favorite dried fruits, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.