Spooky Spider Deviled Eggs Recipe: A Healthier Halloween Snack by Katie Lewis
Spider deviled eggs are an easy and fun Halloween treat. Kids and adults will love taking a bite out of these creamy Halloween deviled eggs, which make a spooky snack or awesome appetizer. Oh, and these delicious deviled eggs are ready in less than 30 minutes!
To make this spooky deviled egg recipe you will need hardboiled eggs, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, vinegar, salt, black pepper and black olives. The spiders on top are made by cutting a black olive.
Serve these simple deviled eggs on Halloween night and get ready for the recipe requests!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- black olives
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Salt and Pepper
- Rubber Spatula
- Mixing Bowl
- Airtight Containers
- Try cooking the eggs in an Instant Pot™. The shells almost fall off. If you've never cooked eggs this way, here's how to cook hard-boiled eggs in the Instant Pot™.
- You can sprinkle on paprika to make the eggs look even spookier.
- Store the eggs in an airtight food container in the refrigerator.
Here's how to make it:
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise. Slip out the yolks and mash.
- Stir in mayo, Dijon mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Fill the egg whites with the egg yolk mixture.
- Cut a whole olive in half lengthwise. Put one half for the spider’s body. Thinly slice the other half of the olive for the spider’s legs. Put four legs on each side.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 3.9g
Saturated Fat: 0.9g
Total Carbohydrate: 1.4g
Dietary Fiber: 0.2g
Total Sugars: 0.4g
Vitamin D: 8mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.