Spider Cupcakes for Halloween: Nothing Creepy About These Easy Spider Cupcakes by Donna John
These spider cupcakes will creep their way into your heart. Why? Because they’re so darn cute and easy to make.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix (plus ingredients to make it)
- 1 tub chocolate frosting
- black sugar or black sprinkles
- black licorice strings
- Mini M&Ms or orange Skittles
- black cupcake baking liners
Here’s how you make them:
- Bake the cake according to package directions for cupcakes using black baking liners. Cool.
- Frost the cupcakes with the chocolate icing, mounding the icing to form the spider’s body.
- Generously cover the top of the cupcakes with the black sugar or black sprinkles.
- Cut the licorice into 3- to 4-inch lengths. Insert three into each side of the cupcake to form the legs.
- Add two M&M’s or Skittles for the eyes.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Black Sanding Sugar $3 & Up
Black Sprinkles $3 & Up
M&MS Milk Chocolate Minis $4 & Up
Black Licorice Strings $4 & Up
Black Baking Cups $4 & Up
Skittles $5 & Up
Chocolate Cake Mix $1 & Up
Chocolate Frosting $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.