Ice Cream Pie: Make This Made-Your-Way Ice Cream Pie Recipe! by Donna John
Skip that boring ice cream cone! Ice cream pie is a simple dessert that’s customizable to fit your family’s unique tastes.
- 1 ready-made chocolate, graham cracker or shortbread pie crust (or if you're feeling it, make a homemade crust)
- 1/2 gallon of your favorite ice cream flavor, softened slightly
- dessert topping of your choice (caramel, chocolate fudge, marshmallow, butterscotch, etc.)
- candy of your choice, crushed, if necessary (candy bars, chocolate chips, toffee bits, mini marshmallows, etc.)
Here's how you make it:
- Fill the pie crust with the ice cream.
- Squirt or spoon on the dessert topping.
- Sprinkle with the candy.
- Put in the freezer to firm up.