Breast Is Best: 6 Ways Breastfeeding Benefits Both Baby & Mom! by Dr. Bridget Boyd
There are so many benefits to breastfeeding your baby!
- It helps protect Baby from infections, which is great with cold and flu season just around the corner.
- It also can help prevent allergies.
- Breastfeeding is great for Mom as well. It helps the uterus to contract back to normal size.
- It gives you some great time to be close and bond.
- It’s good for your finances because it’s much cheaper than formula.
- It helps you shed the baby weight faster!
If you have any questions, consult your doctor.
The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information on this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal healthcare provider. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.