Peaceful Mornings: 6 Ways Moms Can Get Organized & Start Their Days With Clarity by Eirene Heidelberger
When moms put themselves first, they may feel much calmer when handling their kids' endless needs. Here's how to get your day started nicely and set a peaceful tone:
- Before kids are ready for breakfast, create mommy time. Wake up an hour before your family to enjoy a cup of coffee with your thoughts.
- Check your calendar to get your mind around the plans you've made for the day.
- Plot your to-do's for the day while being mindful not to overwhelm yourself.
- Answer emails and return texts.
- Use leftover time to surf social media, pet your cat, stare at the ceiling.
- Get dressed and game on!
How do you start your day?
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Daily Planners $6 & Up
Coffee Mugs $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.