Peaceful Mornings: 6 Ways Moms Can Get Organized & Start Their Days With Clarity! by Eirene Heidelberger
a year ago
When moms put themselves first, they may feel much calmer when handling their kids' endless needs. Here's how to get your day started nicely and set a peaceful tone:
- Before kids are ready for breakfast, create mommy time. Wake up an hour before your family to enjoy a cup of coffee with your thoughts.
- Check your calendar to get your mind around the plans you've made for the day.
- Plot your to-do's for the day while being mindful not to overwhelm yourself.
- Answer emails and return texts.
- Use leftover time to surf social media, pet your cat, stare at the ceiling.
- Get dressed and game on!
How do you start your day?