Editor's Letter: Cultivate a Growth Mindset (Plus What's Trending On 30Seconds This Week) by Elisa A. Schmitz 30Seconds
I’ve found that in career and in life, having a growth mindset is key. In her book, Mindset, Stanford professor Carol Dweck explains that with a growth mindset, people believe that their natural abilities can be developed through dedication and hard work; innate talent is just the starting point. This way of thinking creates a love of learning and an ability to be resilient, which are necessary for success.
As an entrepreneur, cultivating and nurturing a growth mindset has been a vital part of my journey. Curiosity and problem solving are the core; vision and passion are the fuel. It’s about constantly striving to create and build; to do better and be better; to inspire and be inspired.
That’s why you’ll always find me growing stuff – vegetables and flowers, family and friends, business and community – always learning and evolving along the way. Because the most satisfying thing to grow is yourself. Never stop!
Here's What's Trending On 30Seconds This Week
- Memorial Day Headquarters: A Collection of Our Best Memorial Day Tips, Tricks, Recipes & Ideas
- Lemon Butter Chicken Breasts Recipe: A 20-Minute Lemon Chicken Recipe You Need in Your Life
- Is It Time to De-clutter? How Cleaning Your Physical Space May Help Improve Mental Health
- Mediterranean Salmon Recipe: Creamy Tuscan Salmon Recipe With Tomatoes, Spinach & Parmesan
- How to Parent Through Panic Attacks: Ways to Help Avoid & Stop Panic Attacks in Kids
- Easy Chicken Soup Recipe: This Soothing Homemade Chicken Soup Recipe Is Just What the Doctor Ordered
- Fibromyalgia: The Chronic Rheumatic Condition Is Not in Your Mind, But a Great Source of Relief Is
- Frozen Chocolate Cherry Wine Ice Pops Recipe: Celebrate Life With Red Wine Ice Pops
- Easy Breakfast Cookie Recipes: These Banana Nut Chocolate Chip Breakfast Cookies Are Like Dessert, But Healthy
Want to Contribute?
If you have some inspiration you'd like to share, we invite you to join our tribe and become a 30Seconds contributor. On 30Seconds, we realize that time is your most precious resource, and we’ll help you make the most of it. We look forward to having you join our thriving community. You can learn more about me at ElisaSchmitz.com, and get my inspiration for achieving career and life success at BecomeTheFire.com.
Want to Work With Us?
We work with companies we feel good about. To learn more, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.