Lemon Butter Chicken Breasts Recipe: A 20-Minute Lemon Chicken Recipe You Need in Your Life by Donna John
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 to 6 boneless chicken breasts, pounded to a 1/4-inch thickness
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- pasta or rice, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Put the flour in a shallow bowl. Season the chicken with the lemon pepper seasoning.
- Heat the butter in a skillet. Add the chicken and cook about 3 minutes on each side until browned. Remove to a plate.
- Add the lemon slices to the skillet. Cook about 3 minutes, turning a couple times while they cook.
- Put the chicken back into the skillet. Drizzle with the lemon juice. Cook about 3 to 4 minutes more or until chicken is cooked through. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.