You Think December Is Busy? Why It's Got Nothing on September & Back-to-School Time by Kim Kusiciel
You did it! If your kids returned to in-person school, you dropped your kids off at school for their first day. You think you can breathe a sigh of relief? Nope!
September is gonna drive you mad. Not the upset kind, but the crazy kind. Why?
- The schedules (after and before-school activities).
- The need to make lunches (ugghhhh, the lunches!).
- Sending in school forms.
- Keeping track of all the back-to-school nights.
- Signing up for classroom helper jobs.
- Volunteering for the PTA.
Yep, you'll feel like you're running a marathon, and that's only Monday. Come Friday you'll have:
- To keep track of special spirit wear days.
- Bring books back for the library.
- Locate the homework (I don't know how it gets lost in a backpack, but it does!).
- Do the homework.
- Send in pennies for a purpose.
- Fill out more forms for who knows why.
You'll be ready for any reason to be sent to a mommy time-out. And if your children play any sports, join clubs, try out for a play or play an instrument then you'll really be insane, because there is no way we can do it all on our own.
Thank goodness for a good tribe to keep us sane – or at least toast the weekend with! Cheers to getting out of it alive!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get inspiration in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Daily Planners $8 & Up
Dry Erase Calendars $10 & Up
Face Masks $5 & Up
Hand Sanitizer $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Is "surthriving" a thing??? lol Maybe that's what I am feeling right now!