Have a Friend or Relative With an Opposing Political Point of View? Read This Before the Results Are In by Nancy Dafoe
5 years ago
Add to collection
Many of us have found that discussions relating to politics are putting a strain on our relationships. While recognizing we have deep, significant divides in our country, along conflicting policy lines, remember we have more in common than that which cleaves us apart. Bridging our dichotomy will not be easy, but we can start by acknowledging what we share:
- We are all human beings.
- We are all Americans.
- We all believe in the ideals of America, even if those ideals do not align perfectly.
- We have all loved and want to be loved.
- We all experience fears and doubts.
- We all want to accomplish something.
- We all want to lessen pain.
- We all want to believe we are right.
- We all desire a better future for ourselves and our children.
Be kind to one another.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.