Shame-Proof Parenting: 6 Easy Ways to Become a Shame-Proof Parent! by Mercedes Samudio
Shame-proof parenting focuses on helping parents connect to themselves and their families to keep external forces from breaking the family. Here are six ways that you can bring shame-proof parenting into your parenting journey!
- Empathy for yourself and others makes a space for problem solving behavioral issues.
- Awareness gives you an alert that something is amiss so you can tackle it together as a family.
- Knowing needs allows for resolving conflict based on getting needs met.
- Confidence in what you're good at lets you stand firm when things go awry so your family is not easily shaken.
- Resilience let's the family bounce back together and expand their problem-solving skills.
- Support allows you to get help to manage life's up and downs together.
In this book you will learn how to communicate with your child in a way you both feel understood; manage behaviors so that both of you feel respected; create your Unique Parenting Manual so that you and your child can grow together, rather than apart; and finally feel confident in your ability to raise a whole, healthy child.