Girl Scouts Cookies: Why I Happily Pay $4 or $5 a Box & You Should, Too! by Kimberly Johnson
Countless lives are impacted when you support your local Girl Scouts. Here are just some of the ways I've seen cookies make a difference:
- Camping trips, apple picking, pumpkin carving, hikes and other adventures.
- Joyfully selecting gifts for underprivileged children from here to Uganda.
- Assembling blessing bags and meals to serve the homeless.
- Supplies (and cookies!) to U.S. military troops.
- Board games, blankets and more for area hospitals.
- Food, litter, towels and toys for local animal shelters.
- Experience with money management, goal-setting, teamwork and leadership development.
- The foundation for lifelong friendships; their first tribe.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.