3-Ingredient Mint Chocolate Truffles: An Easy, Yet Impressive, Dessert! by Cheryl Leahy
Every year, I order Girl Scout cookies – but not for consuming at home in front of the TV binge-style. I actually use them to make mint chocolate truffles for a party! Here’s how!
- Crush one box of Thin Mint cookies (you can also use Keebler Grasshopper cookies).
- Add in 4 ounces (half a package) Philadelphia cream cheese and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Form quarter-size balls and place on a baking sheet lined with wax paper and place in refrigerator for approximately 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips or candy melts in a double boiler and dip truffles in the melted chocolate.
- Place back on the baking sheet and refrigerate until they are firm.
You can even add sprinkles for a little festive flair!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.