Random Acts of Kindness Beyond the Drive-Thru: 8 Ideas to Get You Started by Ann Marie Gardinier Halstead
While we can all agree that it’s kind to pay for a stranger’s coffee at Starbucks, I’ve been thinking lately: Why not spread our kindness beyond the drive thru? It may take more effort but the impact is worth it. Here are some ideas:
- Put together “blessing bags” with food and toiletries for the homeless.
- Bring a meal or run errands for a new parent or caregiver.
- Collect soda can tabs to donate to the Ronald McDonald House for sick children and their families.
- Send thank you cards to the “helpers” in your community.
- Write letters to deployed and wounded members of the military.
- Help with yard work or simply spend time with an elderly person in your neighborhood.
- Bring flowers to the nursing station at a hospital – for the nurses.
- Involve your kids in community service.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Books About Kindness $1 - $15
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.