New Year's Goals & Dreams: How to Stay Focused With a Vision Board! by Kim Kusiciel
A vision board is a visual representation of your goals for the year. It's not too late to get creative and make yours today. You can even get your family involved and make a family vision board! Here's how!
- Dream BIG!
- Select three GOALS to support your dream.
- Define your WHY and your HOW.
- On paper of your choice, write them out. Get creative!
- Find images or create your own that represent your WHY and HOW of achieving your three GOALS to smash your DREAMS!
- Add them to your board and let your creative juices flow.
- Make it personal! Get messy. Life is messy and NOT linear, and your vision board should reflect that (aka reality)!
When you are finished, hang it someplace where you’ll see it every day. It will help you stay focused on your big dreams and goals for the year.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Chalk Markers $13
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.