End-of-the-Year Self-Care Tips: 5-Minute Self-Care Energizers During the Busy Holiday Season by Kandice Cole
As a busy parent, you are juggling a lot all of the time. The holiday season adds even more stress and pressure as you are tasked with preparing for school recitals, holiday parties and family celebrations. It can feel like you are on a never ending treadmill.
As you wait for the chaos to slow down, it is important to take some time each day to practice self-care. If your life isn't set up right now to spend a lot of time practicing self-care, then try out these five-minute self-care energizers that are my go to on the busiest days:
- Get outside. Just a few minutes of fresh air and sunlight can have a huge benefit. Step out on your patio or take a quick walk down the street to nourish yourself.
- Breathe. Close your eyes. Take a deep breath in, then exhale. Repeat for a few minutes and allow yourself a quick moment of relaxation.
- Stretch. Take some time to stretch and give your body some love.
- Dance. Turn on your favorite song and dance it out!
- Make an appointment for your health. Take a few minutes and finally schedule that health appointment for yourself. Focusing on your health is self-care.
Though life is busy, you can still practice self-care throughout the day. Love the time you have and give yourself the gift of tenderness and care as you navigate this holiday season.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links. The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information on this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal healthcare provider. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.