Got Kids? Then Water Safety Is Top Priority in the Summer! 5 Tips! by Holly Budde
Summer is here, and that means time to play in the water. A favorite summer pastime, swimming, also can be dangerous.
- Never rely on swimming lessons alone.
- Teach kids to respect the water and watch them constantly.
- When you're swimming with your kids at the pool, beach or lake, stay off the phone until break time.
- In the boat or at the shore, make sure all kids have life jackets.
- Never rely on floatation devices.
Safety first! I've had both my kids in the water since infancy, they are avid swimmers and water sportsman, yet these rules are never bent.