Endometriosis Awareness Month: 5 Reasons Why It Is So Important by Samantha Bowick
Women's Health Diseases/Disorders
4 years ago
Add to collection
Even though at least 176 million people suffer with endometriosis, the general public is not fully aware of the disease, what it is, treatment options we have or other information. Plus, people don’t want to talk about it because it’s a “woman’s disease.” Here are five reasons why Endometriosis Awareness Month is so important:
- Endometriosis Awareness Month (March) can bring all of us together who suffer with endometriosis, which oftentimes leaves us isolated in pain.
- We are louder in numbers. The more people we have talking about endometriosis the better.
- We can reach people who don’t know what endometriosis is and make sure they receive the correct information, especially if they think they may have it.
- We want the medical community to know we aren’t backing down!
- We can let people know they aren’t alone in their pain and endometriosis symptoms.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Endometriosis Awareness T-shirts $15 & Up
Books About Endometriosis $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.