Why Connecting With Yourself Through Nature Is So Easy & So Worth It by Susan Carroll
Human beings and Mother Nature are intimately intertwined. You are nature in human form. When I ask someone what getting out in the natural world does for them, I hear:
- “It brings me peace, clarity, expands my heart, connects me to the world.”
- “It fills me with fresh ideas and fresh perspective.”
- “It’s my home.”
- “It recalibrates my sense of well-being and rightness in the world.”
- “It gives me calmness, grounding.”
- “It inspires me, renews me.”
- “Nature is my spirituality.”
This is what Mother Nature does for us. She is always there to help bring us back to ourselves. If you weren’t nature, do you really think you’d feel like this when you were in it?
Take some time to go outside and be in and with nature. This could be at a local park or in your backyard, and begin with a very doable 10 minutes. Start with your eyes closed:
- Notice the sounds both near to you and off in the distance.
- What do you notice physically?
- What scents do you notice floating through the air?
- Open your eyes and look at what’s right in front of you, 100 feet away, 500 feet away.
Let nature bring you back into connection with yourself.
Let it bring you home.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Nature Journals $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.