Virtual Caregiving Summit Provides FREE Access to Great Advice for Caregivers by Debbie Howard
You can get a sneak preview of my (and others’!) presentations about caregiving at our Virtual Caregiving Summit May 14 - 24, 2018, and a chance to win prizes! Join me and other conference presenters for a taste of our best caregiving stories and insights. You’ll hear from experts in different areas of caregiving, addressing topics such as:
- How to emotionally survive dementia caregiving.
- How to be more personally resilient.
- How to navigate your spousal relationships while caregiving for parents.
- Questions to inspire quality conversation with your elderly loved one or friend.
- How to write a book about your own caregiving experiences.
It’s a sampling of all you can expect to learn at this year’s Third Annual National Caregiving Conference, which is scheduled for November 9 and 10 in Chicago, and can be attended in person or virtually.
Please join us May 14 - 18 at the Virtual Caregiving Summit!