Ditch the Resolutions: Try This "New Year, New You" Plan for 365 Days of Health by Cindy Cooke, DNP, FNP-C, FAANP
If your past new year’s resolutions have already left your starving, sore, stressed and frankly a little miserable, you may want to rethink your strategy. Instead, try this “New Year, New You” plan to live healthier and more energized in 2021:
1. Put self-care first. Spend 10 minutes a day on just you to feel more energized, organized and happy.
2. Get some exercise. If you’re one of the 80 percent who can’t squeeze in 30 minutes a day, take three 10-minute movement breaks for the same health benefits.
3. Make time for appointments. Schedule your annual checkups and screenings in January, before calendars are booked and motivation is lost.
4. Eat healthier. Focus on fruits, veggies, lean protein and whole grains, not on pants size.
5. Unplug. Use time spent mindlessly surfing to catch up on sleep, self-care and relationships with others.
Start the new year off right. Ditch overzealous resolutions and focus on living healthier every day of the year!
The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information on this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal healthcare provider. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.