Is Your Man Healthy? Here Are 5 Tips You Need to Share With Him Now by 30Seconds Health
Men tend to put off doctor checkups and health screenings more often than women do. Make this the year your partner (or dad, brother, son, uncle) puts his health first. Share these five tips from Healthfinder with the men in your life – and follow them yourself!
- Talk to your doctor about preventive care, like screening tests for diseases and vaccinations.
- Get your medical history to see what diseases or conditions run in your family.
- Make healthy food choices daily. A side salad, perhaps, instead of fries? Water instead of a soda?
- Get active! Ride a bike, go for a walk with the family, do yardwork, try a new sport.
- Shoot for seven to eight hours of sleep each night. Sleep can lower your risk of high blood pressure and diabetes.
Get even more tips to help the men in your life take charge of their health!
The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information on this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal healthcare provider. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Men's Health Magazine $6/year
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.