Tired But Need to Exercise? 7 Easy Steps to Integrate Yoga Moves for Fitness & Relaxation! by Nicole DeAvilla
Ever feel exhausted and you just want to lie down, yet you know you would feel better with some exercise? We all do, but that's when it may be most important to move your body. So what should you do? Hit the floor! Seriously. Here are seven steps to integrating yoga moves with very little effort:
- Lie down on the floor and get comfortable on your back.
- Start by taking some deep breaths.
- Bring your knees to your chest and give them a loving hug. Release.
- Squeeze your shoulder blades together and lift your chest. Repeat three to six times.
- Bend your knee and cross it over your body into a yoga spinal twist.
- Come out of that and repeat it on the other side.
- Breathe some more and feel the difference!
You'll be feeling better in no time, with very little effort. For detailed instructions click here!