Looking Younger & Living Longer Starts in the Bedroom! 7 Sexy Reasons Why! by Donna John
Instead of looking in your bathroom for the fountain of youth, you may want to look in your bedroom. According to Dr. Nicholas Sieveking, a double board certified plastic surgeon and anti-aging/functional medicine specialist, the more sex we have the better we look and longer we may live. Here are seven reasons why Dr. Sieveking says to have more sex!
- Erase Wrinkles - Sex helps stimulate normal growth hormone levels and other sex hormones. It’s scientific truth that growth hormone and testosterone help repair damaged skin, erase wrinkles, stimulate collagen regeneration and give you an overall younger and healthier appearance.
- Sharpen Your Memory - Sex enhances your sleep quality, thus allowing time for cellular turnover and repair. Studies show, particularly in women, as growth hormone and testosterone levels increase and become balanced, memory improves.
- Ward Off Life-threatening Diseases - Maintaining adequate levels and hormonal balance reduces the risk of cancer, diabetes, heart disease, dementia, and stroke. It also helps to maintain muscle and bone strength.
- Reduce Stress - Often referred to as the “cuddle hormone,” the stress and anxiety feel good hormone oxytocin floods the brain when we have sex.
- Reduce Pain - Oxytocin also alleviates pain. It’s one of the hormones naturally released during labor.
- Curb Your Appetite - Another great natural hormone that is produced during sex is phenetylamine. This hormone serves as a natural amphetamine that eases food cravings and regulates appetite.
- Boost Immunity - Immunoglobin A, our own immune-system-boosting antibody, is enhanced during sex. Another powerful chemical, DHEA, is released during orgasm. This “superhero chemical” balances the immune system and helps to repair tissue.
So the next time your partner balks at having sex, you can make your case. Have sex like your life depends on it. It actually does!