Johnsonville Breakfast Sausage Grilled Cheese: It's Delicious, Quick & Kid-friendly! by Cheryl Leahy
Here's a twist on a classic that my family loves at lunch or any time of day: Breakfast Sausage Grilled Cheese. This amazingly easy recipe utilizes Johnsonville's fully cooked sausage!
- 2 links of Johnsonville Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage
- 2 slices of bread
- cheese slices
- sliced apple (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Take two links of Johnsonville fully cooked breakfast sausage and heat them in a cooking-sprayed pan on medium until warmed through. Set aside.
- Assemble your grilled cheese as you normally would, adding the sausage in between two slices of cheese.
- Add slices of tart apples for a crunchy surprise, if desired.
- Toast until golden brown.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.