This Easy Blended Margaritas Recipe Is the Ultimate Mexican Cocktail by Jan Mostrom
Margaritas are the ultimate Mexican cocktail, and I love making blended margaritas. When we are having guests over, I can make a few batches of these ahead of time and store them in zippered plastic bags in the freezer.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1/4 cup Cointreau
- 1 cup tequila
- 1 lime
- 1/2 container Limeaid concentrate
- agave nectar or white sugar (optional)
Here's how to make them:
- Fill your blender full of ice.
- Add the Cointreau, tequila, the juice of one lime, Limeaid concentrate and, if you like a sweeter drink, a dash of agave nectar or white sugar.
- Blend. Serve with or without salt.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.