Mexican Chocolate Latte Recipe: This Creamy Latte Recipe Is the Perfect Way to Begin the Weekend by Paula Bendfeldt-Diaz
a year ago
Add to collection
There’s nothing like warming up with hot coffee on a cool fall day. This latte recipe turns regular coffee into a delicious and indulgent hot drink – without the coffee shop price tag.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup Mexican chocolate (like Nestle Abuelita) or 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons vanilla coffee creamer
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- whipped cream
Here's how to make it:
- Pour freshly brewed coffee into a cup until it's two-thirds full.
- Add the Mexican chocolate or 2 tablespoons of cocoa.
- Add the vanilla cream and the cinnamon. Mix well.
- Top with whipped cream and a pinch of nutmeg. You can use a cinnamon stick, if desired, for garnish.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Coffee Creamer $3 & Up
Cinnamon Sticks $4 & Up
Coffee $4 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
Nutmeg $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.