When Chai Meets Chocolate: How to Make Non-Dairy Hot Chocolate Chai! by Chef Gigi Gaggero, Our 30Seconds Resident Chef
Ahhhhh, comforting! A nice warm cup of drinking chocolate with chai spice! Perfection!
- 2 cups organic, vanilla almond milk, sweetened
- 2 tablespoons Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon homemade chai spice (get recipe here)
Here’s how you make it:
- Place all ingredients in a medium-sized sauce pan.
- Bring to a rolling boil and whisk until spices and cocoa powder have dissolved.
- Reduce heat and let simmer for 3-5 minutes until flavors have combined. Serve hot!
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.