20-Minute Tortellini Recipe With Creamy Garlic Butter Parmesan Sauce by 30Seconds Food
Fresh and dried pasta can make cooking dinner on busy weeknights something to look forward to instead of dread. Pasta is inexpensive, cooks up quickly and is so versatile. This easy 20-minute tortellini recipe with a creamy garlic butter Parmesan sauce is one to try ASAP. It's a pasta recipe sure to make the whole family happy.
The creamy garlic butter cheese sauce is made with butter, olive oil, garlic (lots!), heavy cream, Parmesan cheese and onion powder. The sauce cooks up in less than five minutes. Cooked tortellini is added to the skillet, tossed and it's ready to be plated and served. Dinner is done.
Tortellini comes with all kinds of fillings, so pick the one your family likes best. Serve this easy tortellini recipe with hot crusty bread and a salad or vegetable. When reheating any leftovers you may have, add a splash of cream to loosen the sauce.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves, minced fine, crushed or pressed
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 package (18 ounces) tortellini, cooked according to package directions
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the butter in a large skillet. Cook, stirring, until it begins to lightly brown. Add the olive oil and garlic. Cook, stirring, about 1 minute.
- Add the cream, onion powder and Parmesan cheese. Cook, stirring, until cheese melts.
- Add the cooked tortellini and stir to coat. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.