Christmas Sangria Recipe: Cranberry & Apple Sangria Is the Best Holiday Sip by Gale Gand
This festive sangria recipe was a hit at a holiday appetizer and dessert class I gave at Elawa Farm. With apples, cranberries and rosemary, it's woodsy, tart and sweet. The perfect Christmas cocktail!
Be sure to let the sangria sit for at least four hours so the flavors can meld. Serve in cocktail glasses and garnish with a sprig of rosemary, if desired.
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 4 hours to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes plus 4 hours to chill
- 2 green apples, cut up
- 2 cups cranberries, halved
- 1 branch rosemary, plus more for the glasses
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 bottle prosecco or other sparkling wine
- 1 bottle sparkling cider (not alcoholic)
Here's how to make it:
- In a large glass pitcher combine all the ingredients.
- Stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Chill for up to 4 hours before serving.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.