Easy Rosé Sangria Recipe: This Refreshing Rosé Sangria Tastes Like Summer in Spain by Elisa A. Schmitz 30Seconds
There’s nothing like sipping sangria in the summertime. Typically sangria – a wine cocktail popular in Spain – is made with red or white wine. But this easy sangria recipe is made with rosé wine, so it’s even more refreshing. Its fruity, delicate flavor tastes just like summer in Spain.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 1 hour to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes plus 1 hour to chill
Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 bottle rosé wine
- 5 ounces brandy
- 3 ounces simple syrup
- 3 ounces sparkling water or lemon-lime soda (optional)
- 3 cups of your favorite summer fruit, diced (oranges, pears, apples, limes, peaches, strawberries, nectarines)
- fresh mint, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all of the liquid ingredients in a large pitcher. Chill at least 1 hour.
- Serve in glasses filled with ice and diced fruit. Garnish with fresh mint leaves, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sangria Pitchers $10 & Up
Lemon Lime Soda $4 & Up
Sparkling Water $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.