How to Make a Healthy Raw Nut Pate (You'll Go Nuts for It) by Beth Aldrich, CHC, AADP, CNT
Want an easy and healthy appetizer that will wow your family? Try this raw nut pate that you can make in minutes!
- 1 cup walnuts or almonds, soaked in water in a glass jar overnight
- 1 roma tomato or similar size, diced
- 1/4 - 1/2 white or yellow onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon water, or as needed to thin the mixture
- sea salt, to taste
Here's how to make it:
- Process the nuts in a food processor until coarsely chopped.
- Add diced tomato and blend mixture until smooth.
- Add the diced onion and process until smooth, adding water to thin as needed.
Serve with crackers, bread and veggies. Enjoy!