Easy Raw Nut Pate Recipe: You'll Go Nuts for This Delicious Vegan Nut, Tomato & Onion Pate Appetizer Recipe by Beth Aldrich, CHC, AADP, CNT
Looking for a healthy appetizer? You can make this easy raw nut pate recipe in minutes. This delicious nut, tomato and onion pate is a healthy vegan appetizer or snack you'll feel good about serving your family.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 cup walnuts or almonds, soaked in water in a glass jar overnight
- 1 Roma tomato or similar size, diced
- 1/4 - 1/2 white or yellow onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon water, or as needed to thin the mixture
- sea salt, to taste
Here's how to make it:
- Process the nuts in a food processor until coarsely chopped.
- Add diced tomato and blend mixture until smooth.
- Add the diced onion and process until smooth, adding water to thin as needed. Serve with crackers, bread and veggies.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.