5-Ingredient Pumpkin Pie Bars Recipe Is Thanksgiving Made Simple by 30Seconds Food
If the thought of baking a pie for Thanksgiving sends you into panic mode, then this easy pumpkin pie bars recipe is for you. The easy dessert recipe starts with sugar cookie dough and is topped with pumpkin pie filling, oats and brown sugar. The result is a bar that tastes like fall without all the work.
These pumpkin pie bars are also easy to transport if you're traveling to Thanksgiving dinner. Keep them in an airtight container – and be sure to share!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 12 to 16 (depending on size)
- 1 package (16 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin pie filling
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
Here's how to make it:
- Cover a 13x9-inch baking pan with parchment paper so that it's hanging over both long sides. Press the sugar cookie dough into the bottom.
- Spread the pumpkin pie filling over the cookie dough.
- In a bowl, combine the melted butter, oats and brown sugar. Stir to combine. Sprinkle over the pie filling.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove and cool in the pan until it's at room temperature. Lift it out with the parchment paper and cut into squares.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.