Mulled Apple Cider Recipe From Amazon Fresh Is a Thanksgiving Must by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 30 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 35 minutes
Servings: 2 to 4
- 4 cups Aplenty Mulled Honey Crisp Apple Cider (or your favorite apple cider)
- 2 sticks Happy Belly Whole Cinnamon Sticks
- 10 whole pods Happy Belly Ground Cardamom
- 1 dash Happy Belly Ground Allspice
- Happy Belly Whole Cloves, to taste
- 1 piece of fresh ginger
- 1 lemon, sliced
Here's how to make it:
- Add apple cider and cinnamon sticks to a medium-sized pot.
- Add clove-studded sliced lemon, whole cardamom pods, ground allspice and sliced fresh ginger.
- Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and ladle into a mug (add your favorite holiday spirit, if desired).
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.