Quick Baked Pesto Chicken Sliders Recipe Is Easy & Cheesy by Food Lion
Cheesy and easy – two words that perfectly describe these pesto chicken sliders. Made with rotisserie chicken, slider buns, mozzarella and pesto, these sandwiches are packed with big flavor, but in a smaller size.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Cuisine: American / Italian
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
Servings: Makes 12 sliders
- 1 package (12 count) slider buns
- 2/3 cup pesto (divided)
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Here's how to make it:
- Slice the buns in half crosswise and place bottom halves side by side on lightly greased 13x9-inch baking pan. Reserve 1 tablespoon of pesto in a small bowl.
- Mix the shredded chicken and the remaining pesto in a medium bowl to combine. Evenly layer over the bottom buns and top with mozzarella. Finish with the top halves of the buns.
- Whisk together the reserved pesto, butter and garlic powder. Brush the mixture evenly over the tops of the buns.
- Cover the pan tightly with foil. Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from the oven and serve warm.
Photo: Food Lion
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.