Silver Dollar Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe: The Perfect Fall Breakfast by 30Seconds Food
When making the batter, keep in mind you want a pourable batter, so not too thick. Add more milk if needed to reach that consistency. Serve these pumpkin pancakes with maple syrup, honey, pancake syrup, whipped cream or fried apples (that's our favorite!).
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 3 cups cake flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or to taste)
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together the cake flour, salt, baking powder and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- In another bowl, stir together the pumpkin puree, eggs, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice and milk.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Add more milk, if needed, to create a pourable batter.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add a little butter. Pour tablespoon-sized pancakes. When they start to bubble, flip them over and cook until golden brown and cooked through.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.