Fall Gluten-free Pumpkin Donuts Recipe With Maple Cashew Glaze by Pamela's Products
These gluten-free pumpkin donuts with a sweet maple cashew glaze are simple and quick to make. Be sure to allow time to soak the cashews for at least one hour. You could do this the night before. Don't have donut pans? Click the link below and fix that!
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 1 hour to soak the cashews
Cook Time: 16 to 18 minutes
Total Time: 26 to 28 minutes plus 1 hour to soak the cashews
Servings: Makes 12 donuts
- 1 package (21 ounces) Pamela's Vanilla Cake or your favorite vanilla cake mix
- 2 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
Maple Cashew Glaze
- 1 cup raw cashews (soak for at least 1 hour in water)
- 1/4 cup coconut cream, cold (from a can of full-fat coconut milk)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
Here's how to make it:
- Put the cake mix into a mixing bowl. Add the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice. Mix well and pour into a greased donut pan. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 16 to 18 minutes.
- To make the glaze, drain and rinse the soaked cashews and add them to a blender. Take the refrigerated can of coconut milk and scoop the top thick part out. Add it to the blender along with the maple syrup. Blend until sooth. Drizzle the glaze over the donuts. Sprinkle with pecans.
Photos: Pamela's Products
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.