Awesome Apple Cider Bourbon Cocktail Recipe: Stirred, Not Shaken by Ann Marie Patitucci
Serve this bourbon cocktail recipe without ice – and with the taste of autumn. Cheers!
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) apple cider
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) bourbon
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) sweet vermouth
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) fresh lemon juice
- 1 dash orange bitters
- garnishes: apple slices, cinnamon stick or sprig of thyme
Here’s how to make it:
- Pour the cider, bourbon and sweet vermouth in a mixing glass (or any glass or container you like). Add lemon juice. Stir with ice. Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Add a dash of orange bitters and garnish with apple slices, cinnamon stick or sprig of thyme, if desired. Serve without ice.
Note: To prevent apple slices from browning, spritz them with a little lemon juice.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.