This Lemon Rosemary Baked Potato Wedges Recipe Is the Perfect Side Dish by Ann Marie Patitucci
I love carbs. I always have and always will. Potatoes are one of my greatest weaknesses – but they're so worth it! I enjoy them in just about every form, including all types of french fries: steak fries, waffles fries, shoestring, curly, etc.
One of the things I love about this lemon rosemary potato wedges recipe is that it's a perfect side dish for so many meals. They fit in perfectly with the Mediterranean Diet, and you can serve these flavorful potatoes with burgers, steak, fish, club sandwiches, breakfast sandwiches, grilled cheese, wings – whatever you like.
With only four simple vegetarian ingredients, this is a gluten-free potato recipe the whole family will enjoy for dinner. These tasty low-sodium wedges are a great size and shape for kids to snack on, too. The prep is only 10 minutes, so sign me up!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 pounds large potatoes, peeled and cut into thick wedges
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Mixing Spoon
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Salt and Pepper
- Mixing Bowl
- Airtight Containers
- 13x9-inch Baking Pan
- You can add some garlic or red pepper flakes, if desired.
- Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- This recipe would work with various varieties of potatoes.
- Store leftovers in a container in the refrigerator and reheat in the oven if you'd like them crispy.
Here’s how to make it:
- Put the potato wedges into a saucepan. Pour in enough water to cover potatoes and bring to a boil. Simmer for about 2 minutes and drain well.
- Put the olive oil, lemon juice and rosemary on a rimmed baking sheet with some salt and pepper, to taste. Add the potatoes and toss until well coated. Leave on baking sheet to soak up the oil and lemon for 10 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for approximately 20 to 30 minutes, shaking the baking sheet about halfway through so they don't stick to the bottom of the tray, until potatoes are golden brown and “glistening.”
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 5.5g
Saturated Fat: 0.9g
Total Carbohydrate: 18.3g
Dietary Fiber: 2.9g
Total Sugars: 1.5g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.