Easy Korean Grilled Chicken Recipe Cooks in 10 Minutes by Sarah Amona
Yes, you can eat flavorful, filling meals when you are losing weight and eating healthy. This easy grilled Korean chicken recipe is the perfect example. Loaded with flavor, it's a quick weeknight meal or option for your next cookout.
Cuisine: Korean / American
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 1 hour to marinate
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes plus 1 hour to marinate
Servings: 4 to 5
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon Splenda (optional)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, plus more for topping
- 2 thinly sliced green onions, white and green parts
Here's how to make it:
- Place the chicken breasts, one at a time, in a plastic storage bag. Pound the chicken breast to an even thickness, about 1/2-inch thick, being careful not to puncture the bag.
- In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, Splenda, onion, garlic, red pepper flakes, if using, and sesame seeds. Reserve 1/4 cup of the marinade and transfer the remainder to the plastic bag with the chicken. Refrigerate and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Over medium-high heat, grill the chicken for 2 to 3 minutes or until it no longer sticks to the grill. Turn the chicken, spoon the reserved 1/4 cup of marinade over each breast and grill an additional 2 to 3 minutes. Sprinkle with green onions.
We may occasionally reference products or brands in our content based on a contributor’s personal use or opinion. But 30Seconds is in no way affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties or guarantees about specific products mentioned in our content. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program, which means we may earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
Splenda $4 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
Sesame Seeds $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.