How to Make Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries With Sprinkles! by Natalia Stasenko
6 months ago
Who doesn't love chocolate-dipped strawberries? Here's how to make them even more festive!
- strawberries, washed and dried
- dark or milk chocolate chips
Here's how to make them:
- Melt dark or milk chocolate chips in a microwave in 20-second intervals, stirring very frequently in order not to burn it.
- Put the strawberries on the tips of skewers and dip them in chocolate one by one.
- Add sprinkles.
- Put in the fridge for 10 to 15 minutes so chocolate can set. Don't leave them there for longer than that, or chocolate will "sweat."