Peanut Butter & Jelly Popcorn Recipe: A Fun Snack for All Ages by The Popcorn Board
Peanut butter and jelly is a classic pairing that never goes out of style. And now it’s a fun way to jazz up popcorn for both kids and adults alike. This peanut butter and jelly popcorn recipe is a fun snack, party favor or even dessert.
Store the PB&J popcorn in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week. Be sure to make plenty to share with friends and family! Makes a great gift.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 3 to 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 8 cups popcorn
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons smooth natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup freeze-dried strawberries
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
Here's how to make it:
- In large bowl, stir together popcorn and jam until evenly coated. Transfer to parchment paper–lined baking sheet.
- Add white chocolate chips and peanut butter to a small heatproof bowl set over small saucepan of barely simmering water. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until smooth and melted.
- Drizzle peanut butter mixture over popcorn mixture. Sprinkle with strawberries and cranberries.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until peanut butter mixture is set. Break into pieces to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Popcorn $3 & Up
Raspberry Jam $3 & Up
White Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Natural Peanut Butter $3 & Up
Freeze-dried Strawberries $4 & Up
Dried Cranberries $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.